6, Brake / Tail / Indicator / Fog / Number Plate / Reflector
ECE Reg 10, E-Approved, CE RoHS
Indicator: 142, Tail: 18, Brake: 138, Fog: 100
Indicator: 200cd, Tail: 20cd, Brake: 160cd, Fog: 400cd
Maximum transmitting distance (M)
Troubleshooting for Connix™
1. Ensure 7 pin transmitter is firmly fitted into the 7 pin socket.
2. Ensure antenna is fitted to the 7 pin transmitter correctly and securely.
3. Ensure the electrics and lights on vehicle are fully functional and in good working orders.
4. Check Connix™ light battery is fully charged
5. Ensure Connix™ is paired to the correct 7 pin transmitter. If in doubt, repeat the pairing process, refer to user manual.
6. If Connix™ is showing any sign of damage, replace if required.
7. Always consult your vehicle owner’s manual on compatibility with trailer lighting.
8. Ensure LH (left), RH (right) lights are positioned and fitted correctly on the vehicle.
10 Hours Rear Light, 10 Hours Number Plate, 3 Hours Indicator, 3 Hours Brake
+20°C to +50°C
Indicator: 18W, Tail: 4W, Brake: 9.6W, Fog: 6.8W